Visit Lyngenfjord is a destination company for the area around the Lyngenfjord in North Troms in the north of Norway.
Visit Lyngenfjord’s tasks are to develop, market and sell tourism-based services. The company works for tourism companies located in and around the Lyngenfjord.
Tourism in the Lyngenregion shall be the most sought after in Northern Norway when it comes to nature based activities
- Conceptualise and implement projects designed to develop the tourism industry in the region
- Be a specialist partner for the tourism industry and municipalities in the region
- Coordinate and establish networks med tourism organisations and the business community within and outside the region
- Market Lyngenfjord as a tourism destination nationally as well as internationally
- Perform the hosting and information functions for the municipalities of Storfjord, Kåfjord, Lyngen, Skjervøy and Nordreisa
- Operate the booking system for all the member companies
- Gather, adapt, present and distribute product information to the tourism industry, media and consumers
- Sale of tourism products on behalf of the member companies
- Sale om complex packages that include the entire region
Norwegian Travel Guarantee Fund
Visit Lyngenfjord AS is a member of the Norwegian Travel Guarantee Fund (Reisagarantifondet).
Eco-Lighthouse is Norway’s most widely used certification scheme for enterprises seeking to document their environmental efforts and demonstrate social responsibility.
Since June 2017 we are a Eco-Lighthouse certified company.