Rent bikes with these suppliers:
Where to rent bikes and mountain bikes
Carbon frame Fatbikes are available to rent all year long in Solhov.
Fly above snow, rocks, sand or wetroots without harming the ground. You will never forget this new gliding pleasure while enjoying the scenery !
Size S,M and L
- NOK 450,- for 24 hours.
- They offer as well guided tours upon request (3 hours, max. 3 participants, NOK 950,-).
Magic Mountain Lodge, Lyngseidet
Rents out 160-170 mm, fullsuspension, carbonframe enduro bikes. Perfect bike to check out the trails around Lyngseidet.
- 1 Orbea Rallon M10 (-22) XL fits 175-190 cm.
- 1 Orbea Rallon M10 (-22) size L fits 170-185 cm
- 1 Rocky Mountain instinct BC Size L fits 165-185
They also have one for children a Commencal clash kids, full suspension bike.
- 650 NOK per day, 500 NOK per additional day
- The kids bike is 400 NOK per day
- Helmet 80 NOK
- Kneepads: 50 NOK
- They offer guided tours upon request, half-day. Min. 1500 NOK/3 hours
- Tour throug the trail centre is about 4 hrs
Manndalen Sjøbuer, Manndalen
Has full suspension el-bikes with a good range. Giant Stance E+ and Haibike Sduro 8.0. Contact Manndalen Sjøbuer for booking.
- NOK 1000 per day
Svensby Tursenter rent mountain bikes in Svensby. The bikes can be used on easy trails and gravel roads.
- NOK 250,- NOK per day
Activenorth in Skibotn rent full suspension e-bikes. They have five Spezialized Levo in the sizes small (1), medium (2) and large (2).
Activenorth also offers guided tours tailored to your request, contact them for more info.
- NOK 1000,- per dag
Tromsø Outdoor in Tromsø offers a huge variation off bikes for all use. From road bikes, to e-bikes, hardtail and fullsuspension mountain bikes.
På Hjørnet have bicycles and helmets available for rental.
Contact them for more info and rental.
400 NOK per. day.
250 NOK from day two.
Helmet can be rented for 50 NOK per day.
- Ph. + 47 777 60 602
- E-mail: [email protected]