A brief overview where you can grab a bite to eat in Kåfjord
- Guovssahasa Niestelávka - Nordlysets nistesekk serves dinners and take away. Check their facebook page for opening hours
- Løkvollstranda Camping Gatekjøkken - summer open and serves fast food. Check more on Løkvollstranda Camping on facebook
- Håkon Gjestehus serves simple dishes. Open every day with the exception of January and February. You can also order Thai inspired food.
- Dittes Kiosk serves fastfood at the ferry pier.
- High North Camp Birtavarre has a café open during the summer months serving mostly fastfood.
- Artic Bar & Bistro, mainly open on weekends - check the Facebook page for Artic Lyngen Sjøcamp for updated menu and information.
- Lyngen North, à la carte restaurant - book your table online on the Lyngen North webpage
A bit further away
Skibotn, approx. 20-30 min south of Manndalen
- Circle K, petrol station: fastfood, has a nice seating area to sit down and eat
- Nordkalottsenteret, a cafe by the E6, check their facebook page for updates
- Olderdalen Camping, cafe open during the summer, serves mainly fastfood
Sørkjosen/Storslett, approx. 30-40 min north of Olderdalen
- På Taket Kafe - right next to the E6 in Sørkjosen: open daily, serves pizza, Norwegian dishes and cakes
- Reisafjord Hotel - right next to the E6 in Sørkjosen: serves pizza from their italian pizza oven and meal of the day
- BIOS - right next to E6 in Storslett: open daily - specialises in dishes based on local produce.
- Grillstua Mat og Vinhus in Storslett: fastfood and meal of the day
Lyngseidet, a ferry ride from Olderdalen
- Kaffedråpen - a cafe serving cakes, coffee, lunch and dinner. Located next to the Coop Supermarket
- Lyngseidet Gjestegård - restaurant open on request
- Go2 Arctic Grill - fastfood