Are you looking for that special place? Where you can combine ski touring in the Lyngen region with relaxation in luxurious surroundings? Then the Arctic Panorama Lodge is the place to stay - here you will find a spa department with sauna, massage options and jacuzzi. After a day out in the mountains you have the option to book a massage and just relax. A great basecamp for ski holiday in the Lyngen region.
In the big common room with sofas, comfortable chairs and fire place you can enjoy yourself and plan for the next ski tours. The panorama windows give you an amazing view of the fjords and the mountains. All meals will be served by the long table in the dining area. The focus is on traditional food. In the afternoons we serve coffee/tea and cakes.
Your hosts Svein and Aud will do their utmost to give you a memorable stay. Many good stories and good food, is that little extra.
You can start your ski tour straight from the lodge or Svein will organize boat transport to the summits you would like to climb - to experience world class skiing around the Lyngen Alps
Offer to skigroups of 5 persons and more
- Accommodation in double room
- Included full board with breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon tea/coffee and cakes and 3-course dinner:
- 1 690 NOK per pers per night
You have your own guide or do your own trips, the rest of your dream holiday Svein and Aud will fix.
- Transfer Tromsø - Lodge - Tromsø (groups of more than 5 persons): 8 000 NOK
- Boat/Minibus Lodge - Djupvik - Lodge: 1 500 NOK
- Boat transport Lodge - Kågen - Lodge: 3 000 NOK
- Boat transpor Lodge - Arnøya - Lodge: 5 000 NOK
- Boat transpor Havnnes - Lodge: 1 500 NOK
- Boat transpor Lodge - Ravelseidet/Mainland - Lodge: 0 NOK
The boat has a heated cabin and is certified for 12 persons.
About Arctic Panorama Lodge
Arctic Panorama Lodge is situated on the island Uløya, in the outer Lyngenfjord. The lodge offers rooms and suites, a large common room with fire place, a bar. From the common room you have a panorama view of the fjord, a great place to relax together after a day outside in the mountains.
Alternativly you can relax in our spa department, where you will find sauna and outdoor jacuzzi. You can also book different treatments. Perfect after a day outside.
The lodge also has a heated room where you can store your ski equipment.